1. If a ginger stays in a hot shower for too long their skin will be red for the next hour.
2. A ginger is never a candidate for laser hair removal.
3. A ginger has been made fun of at least once for having unnaturally light eyebrows or eyelashes.
4. Most of us have been forced by our parents at one point to wear a tshirt at the beach (or anytime were in a swimsuit). (We’re still not sure if that was a caring attempt to prevent our skin from burning or our parents trying to spare anyone around from being blinded when the sun reflects off of our translucent hides.)
5. Most of us have attempted dying our hair to something that blends in a little more, only to realize that we either look severely unnatural or that our copper locks find some way to expell any artificial color from our hair within the span of around a week.
6. A ginger has contemplated at one time or another whether to protest the recent legends and insist that a ginger does indeed have a soul or to use this assumption to their advantage.
7. A ginger buys aloe vera in bulk.
8. A ginger will most likely at one time in their life get a spray tan.
9. Gingers have a sort of 6th sense that we share with one another. if a ginger is ridiculed, we feel it.
10. There comes a time in every ginger’s live when one decides to accept and embrace their ginger-hood. This is an untold of “coming of age” in the ginger community.